Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thirstday!

Many things to post today:

#1. That anti-social problem remains half-solved. Let nature takes its course.

#2. Joen's going back to China this Friday. Seriously, cant bear to let her go. I hardly have any girl-friends, she's like one in a million. Im gonna miss her when she's back in China. Anyway, we are gonna chill out bfore she goes back.

Now i know what it feels like to miss certain persons. You wanna meet them right away but you cant.


#3. EMERGENCY. i have a drama to play. I play as a teen who accidentally gets pregnant and have to put my baby in an orphanage as im too young to have a child with me.
The prob is, i have to say freaking mushy words like: i love you too, to my husband. I was like, What The HELL!
Please, it's really hard. I hv to imagine that i do love my husband, im willing to give him my everything,im pregnant,i hv to leave my baby. What?what?what?
Sigh. I even have to stare at his eyes during the dialogue. But how? I get nervous whenever i do that. The play will be on next Friday.>,>
SMS! Save My Soul!

#4. GoodNight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home