Friday, February 19, 2010

Till the end! Yes, I Do!

I'm really happy today!can't be more happier than this. Still rmmber that i've ever mntioned bout a song that i loved so much yet i didnt know what's the title?yes. Gotcha.
I heard this song again for the 2nd time,it was played in the inet-cafe that i frequent. When i heard this song again, i just popped up and asked the guy who's the inet-cafe keeper,what's the title of that song. And finally.. I got it.
The song's title is TILL THE END and it's sung by David Tan. Nvr heard this name bfore,but i wanna give my best thanks to him for this great song. I simply love it so much.
Every single words in the lyrics. I suppose that i'll be the happiest girl on earth if a guy sings this song to me..any volunteer?*,*

This song is bout a guy's love expression to his beloved girl*every love song is also like that? But this one is so EXTRAORDINARY! Highly recommended! Guys,i bet that girls will surely fall for you if you sing this song to them.

Oh. Im so into this song.
It's like i wanna shout out : I DO! untill the very end.

You are my life,my soul,my girl!

Thanks for making me so happy. My day's simply so beautiful with this song:D

Thanks.
Loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home