Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love is in the air.

01:35am. Another random post. Another disturbing insomnia. Im feeling so tired,yet i cant fall asleep.*hellwithit!

It's 14thFEB,pals.
And the whole world is celebrating this joyous day with fireworks. Can't believe that it's another valentine .it's been so long.
Im someone who doesnt really look forward to the coming of this day,i feel that it's just an ordinary day. I mean it.well,maybe it's bcos i dont get roses nor chocolates like others do,so im nt really into this day.
I share my loves with my fams and friend,not only on this day but EVERYDAY. So,i dont really need a 14thfeb to be loving.:)

Since it's Valentine's day, so let's talk about love. Keep your eyes open and carry on reading,pals! Some love secrets are going to leak out...


I'm ...not in love. It's been so long. I'm more into admiration than love. Sigh..
Perhaps it aint the right time yet. It'd be terrible if im falling into this game as when im in, im all the way for it.
In my whole lifetime,i've never made any love confession,nt even once,to anyone. Yes,you're right.im such a pride-holder girl. I was impressed by girls who go all the way for their love without thinking much bout stupid things like pride. To put it nicely, they're brave. But in contrast, some of em were just too impulsive,hm..agressive?

But me?im one who cares so much bout pride,who'd rather wait for a lifetime for that guy rather than voicing out my confession. Call me stupid,dummy. Whatsoever.
I always believe that when a girl makes her confession to a guy, 7 out of 10 guys will say yes evnthough they dont love that girl. So sad but true. I dont want to end up with any of those 7.
And, i keep on telling myself, love is smtg that wont leave you if it's meant to be yours. Thats what we call FATE. Faith to believe in fate that will bring me to a faithful guy. A big grin.
I've been asking Lord Jesus, what type of guy will You send me? Im so curious bout it.
I mean...my future husband?1 thing for sure,he has to love my God bfore he loves me.
Every girl desires for a good man,so do i.

I rmember the most awkward confession was made to me when i was in primary 6. I was like so innocently got scared away and we didnt have any talk for 1 year long. He called me and i even had to ask my brother to pick up the call.
Guess what, he's one of my classmates. I guess he will read this part and awfully rmember those times. Haha. What a sweet and awkward experience with you,pal!

The most annoying one was frm a guy named Dickson. He pestered me for 8 months bfore he gave up. Gosh. What a man. He's such a flirter,good at sweetnothings and i was so damn pissed off.

The most unpredictable one was made by a friend of mine too. I rmember i was in sec 2.that guy told me that he had liked me since we were in primary 5?or 6?yey.he is a very shy guy. Hopefully he wont be reading this. Any, we are still friends till this very moment.



Well,although im nt in love,but my friends are.
3 out of 12 are in it. Just read my friend's blog.can't believe what ive just read, she's in love. Congrats,sweetpie!

Love's in the air.
Who's in love?raise your hands and tell me! Haha...

Gotta hit my pillow right away. Have a lovely day,lovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home