Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A tiring Wednesday!

07:37 am-listening to #Tattoo-Jordin Sparks on my way to school.

07.41 am-i saw a guy wearing a helmet with blood (or maybe red paint) on his helmet..
07:55-omw to class.

05:35-homed.

10:13pm-just gave Indi my last message,as i was too tired today.

Today..
We,2science class,went to the science lab this morning.few students brought some water sample from their house.we also brought toiletries like shower gel,shampoo,etc,to test the Ph.

We also carried out an experiment in the field.we persuaded Ms.Ana to react sodium with water.
And guess what happened?a small fire followed with a big explosion.bruamm!Awesome!that's what we had wanted
I love science.we are free to do kinds of experiment,it beats than having to stay in the class all the time.

I brought a small box of dried orange peel to keep me awake during classes,but everyone seemed to love it and finished it.
Gotta bring more tomorrow.

I wonder why am i so tired today.

I kept yawning..huam..

I have to arrange my weekend schedule.so many things to do...
Endless project,birthday party,hangouts..
Sometime i wish that i could just turn down all those whatsoever activities.
Damn beat.

That's all.hoping to meet them soon!i miss them!


10:43pm-just texted Shirling.

Goodnight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home