Friday, January 1, 2010

2010.A brand new year,a brand new start,a brand new resolutions!

Ok readers,let's say hello to 2010!

It's time to leave the past and welcome a brand new year.

I'm going to start this 2010 with a list of resolutions with my dearest ones!


1.JESUS
God,i'm going to love you more,more and more!Hold my words.Life may be tough,but everything's gonna be fine when you're with me:)
lead me.I'm going to be a better daughter for you,be a light that shines the darkness,be a smile that brings joys to the world!

2.Mummy
sorry for being not obedient sometimes*or maybe most of the times*,sorry for being emotional,being lazy,etc.I wasn't a good daughter but i will change to be a better one.Take good care of your health,love God more and more.I just want you to be happy,that's enough for me:x


3.My little brother-Wendy
hey!Let's stop fighting!Haha.Frankly,i might be rash to you but...Hmp...I do love you*blushing:D*
study hard,man!Work hard.Stop wasting times on games,girls and of course,quit your hair-making up addictions!You look good the way you are,i mean it!
Please,pass the national exam with a flying grades and make us proud of you!

4.Daddy-in the heaven
Are you watching us in the heaven?Can you read this?
Honestly,i miss you so much,though i know that you won't be back,but i still believe that you've become a guardian angel to take care of this family.I love you,daddy:D
<3<3<3<3


5.Little Teddy
although you can't hear me,but,i love you a lot!Thanks for the sweet hugs every night.:D
sorry for not giving you clothes to wear,cos you look great in nude!*oops!*
will take good care of you,i promise!

6.My buddy-Mr.Robin
haha.We did bicker a lot and i guess we'll be doing the same things again and again.Pray that our friendship lasts,man!Sorry for all the mistake that i've done to you.*aiyoi.So formal,kuai kuai de talking to you with this kind of tone.*
anyway,stop bullying me,huh!You ain't going to win me,dude!
Remember one thing,grab your dream.Hold onto your promise to God.Don't get influenced by bad things.*3 things already*:D

7.My scientist-friends!
Haha.Let's rock on,mates!May our grades keep on soaring to the highest point!Let's work hard together...Of course,let's keep on being eccentric!*miss the times when we're posing with the mannequins*...Haha!
Justi and Hanung,keep on reminding me to control my diets!*lol*...

8.Myself-Jessy Fransiska
it's 2010.
Please behave.
Be more lady-like.*or not,boys will be scared off liau la*
Don't keep on sleeping during classes.*pay attention to the teachers!*
Must ciayou,no matter what.*ciayou is not adding oil,but BUCK UP*...
A lot of things waiting for you to achieve,not even a single chance is to be missed,sweety!
Control your emotions!
Love yourself and be yourself!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home