Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sweaty Tuesday!

Gotcha bloggers!
Played mini-soccer at school today.It was very tiring,yet fun.I managed to goal in a ball.*hore hore hore!

A math quiz just now,and i made mistake on the last question.*sigh!

The class's quite fun today,except for a little bad news from Jane,her grandma passed away _:'(
be patient,lass.

And and...
Some problems struck me recently.
Gosh...
Pray that this'll soon be over.

So,my friends and i had a little talk about our future.
I was wondering whether my mum can afford to send me to SG.
I want to take Math in NTU or NUS,perhaps!*'_'*
but,for the worst possibility,uhm...Will i just stay in BATAM and taking other faculty instead?*Hell NO!*
miracle does happen,right?:)

it's 13oct09.
7 more days to my cousin's 1-month anniv.
stay sweet:)


hence,what seems to be happening these days:
"today:i love you so much my dear!"
"tomorrow:i'm sorry.We're not meant for each other.Let's break,bye!"
hahas.
Loves these days are too fragile to be called as a love.Forever has lost its value.*sigh.

if you ask me when am i going to get myself a boyfriend,then i'll say:"when i have found myself a husband."
hahas.
Shocked?Stupid?Too fast?
Definitely NOT!
I ain't going to waste times on a relationship that brings nothing.Just killing times?Just to look for a temporary companion?That's absolutely absurd for me.

They hold hands.They kissed.They hugged.in the end,they break.Girls will always stand to lose.

it's holy.take good care of it.

goodnight,heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home