Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm back to being SPORTY!

....
It's Tuesday.
So....
Everything goes on as usual.
School!
Chemistry test!
Not that hard.But i made a mistake for not believing my own intuition and being affected by my classmates!*sigh.

So,our class was having another match with school.
Gosh.My friend,dwiki,wrote another long complaint and pasted it on the board.
Fight for our RIGHT! How can we get good marks if we're not given enough times to study?8 to 5.No time for rest:(
spare a thought for us!

So,i'm loving times with them.
We have our own world.We don't care what the hell chaos are happening outside our class,we stay cool and share our own interests.Ahaa...So far so good.

Then,after 5 weeks of being a vegetable,finally i'm back to life!Hahaha.
Played badminton and soccer just now.
I was quite sweaty and i love this sporty me!:)
yey.

Well.
I'm feeling unsafe.
Yes.I am.I do.
Can i just put down my pride and scream out?
No.It's impossible.Pride means a heaven to me.
Perhaps i should just bite my tongue and persevere to the end.
Yes,that's what i should do.
No worry.
I'm learning to enjoy this process.YES I AM!
The bitter this process gets,the sweeter the outcome will be:)

what's inside my mind now...

Tomorrow's test.
Homework.
New clothes!
gonna make some changes on my attire.

sunset.
i'm looking forward to it.
Seeking for times to refresh my mind.


I'm beat.
Stop here.
Goodnight.
Kiss :x

Jesus.Thanks for everything today.
YOU're mine,always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home