Sunday, September 27, 2009

Disappoinment.

I feel like screaming aloud.
Heard something about someone.
Truth always hurts.
I can't believe my ears.
Totally disappointed with Him.
He's a friend of mine.I'd always liked his wisdom,his charism,he inspired me a lot with his intelligence.But who knows he's such a LOSER!FAILURE!Noob!
A few months ago,we had a talk.He was in need for money.He made up a story,bla bla bla...He needed to pay a debt to his friend and would need rp. ?.000.000,-
he seemed so deprived and was driven to the end.At that time,i wished so much that i could help him,lent him the money.I even thought of asking my mum for it..But...
DAMMIT!
It was all his big lie!
I've learnt about his true self.He's smart.He tried to win my sympathy.What a good story-teller you are!Two-thumbs up for you,jerk!
You stole and you acted innocent.Your wisdom has covered your wickness!
You bragged!Yes,your words did inspire me a lot,you taught me how to look further,to catch my dream.
But!Hell you,scumbag!
Your wisdom means nothing to me now!
You lied to me!Gosh.I was such a big fool,stupidly believed that you're pathetic,stupidly agreed with your words,stupidly tried to symphatize you!But,now...
I don't trust anyone just so easily,but,...You failed my trust to you!
Goodness sake.I'm vexed.It hurts!

Huff.
Went to church.
Went for a 'sumptuous' feast with churchmates.
Went to BCS for a 'meeting'.
Saw ferra,ying,and yanto.
Met leo chandra,hartono and ruslan in coffeetown.
Met a-chan and alfa too.
Went to cybercafe,uploaded more pics to the previous posts.

Home.
I'm bushed.Vexed.Devastated.Disappointed.
God.You teach me something today.Don't judge a book by its cover.

School starts tomorrow.Holiday comes to an ending.
A memorable holiday.
Hello books!I'm here for you.Will learn to love you.

Goodnight.
Loves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home