Sunday, September 27, 2009

I was out for 15 hours!

Woke up at 07:00am,Feya called to wake me up.
Then went to Robin's house to join Feya and Octra.
*laughs.Finally got to meet Robin's mum.A young woman with thick black hair.
Didn't talk much.
The four of us hailed a cab to church.
Gosh.We're late for 10 minutes.
The second day of POD was a long one to go.
It started at 8 and ended at around 3:50pm.
I had a packet of chicken rice and a char siew paw.
thumbs up!this chicken rice tastes good!

Haha.Anyway,the whole session was quite fun.
Found that i belong to the Dominant type one.I'm cut out to be a leader!Haha.
Met a new kid there.Her name is Theresia,everyone called her Qingqing(her chinese name).
Back from the church,went to BCS for a while.
Feya bought some snack to bring back home.Well...He went back to Tanjung Pinang today.
Octra too.Robin also went back for 2 days.

Went to the cybercafe and uploaded some pics again to the previous posts.The internet there was so LAME!

Went home at around 6pm.
Bathed and out again.
Went to LA CRUISE for the church fellowship night.
Haha.New friends!
It's my 1st meeting with Yingying.
1st impression:She's pretty!Quite emo-fashioned.And 1 thing is,SHE'S SO SOFT SPOKEN,very feminine,unlike Me!
Very happy to meet her.Haha...
She introduced her friend,Ferra,to me.Hy Ferra!Nice to meet you too.
Well,i ate a lot just now.4 pieces of cake,and a medium plate of rice with mixed potatoes.Thanks to Djeddy!Haha.
We watched a romance called 'Fire Proof'.I didnt really pay attention to the movie.
Talked a lot with Shirley.
Met Kali there.He was celebrating his friend's birthday party there.
Gosh.
The fellowship ended at around 10:45pm.
*sigh.
Luckily,a kind young lady,named...Nachen?
offered to send me home.THANK YOU SISTA!

Home.11:05pm.
I rushed to my room and charged my phone.
Cos i was preparing something.
It's my buddy's lunar birthday today!(this time is real!)*lol.
Well.Sent him a 'long' message to wish him a happy birthday.
Wish you great!

Then...Goodnight World!
I'm bushed.
Zzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home