Tuesday, September 22, 2009

21.09.09-It's midnight showtime.

Shoo...Finally,i'm back.
it's 2.19am in the morning.
I've nver been back this late before.If mum knows,she'll blow up for sure.*sigh...

The first part of today was damn boring.I woke up at about 7am to switch off the lamp and continued my sleep.
Woke up again at 9.50 and lazed till 10.30,and went to Ama's house for breakfast.
Went home.
I slept again.
Till 2pm.
Feya texted me.But i was still half-aslept.
Lazed till 3 to 4 pm,woke up and texted him back.He almost arrived in Batam.

After replying his sms,i went back to my princess-sleep*as if*

i planned to do the house-chores*mum told me must do it*,but...am just too lazy for that.
I dozed off till 5pm,and i'm finally awoke.
I went out and cleaned the floor.
Took a bath(the 1st bath today),and went to Ama's house again for dinner.
What a spread!Ama cooked fried chicken's wings.Yummy.I ate a lot.
Then went home.
My phone was left untouched.
Nobody texted me,nobody asked me out,nobody reminded for to dine.
*sigh.
I went to minimart to buy credits for my Axis card...
Went home.Online.Chatted with Joen for a while.
Facebook-ing again and again.*lame.
Bored and bored.
Luckily,at around 7,Jacky texted me.
He asked me whether i wanted to join him to Happy Puppy.
*damn thrilled!My answer was definitely a 'YES'!=)
Finally,got a saviour to rescue me out from the cage.
At about 8.20pm,he came and picked me up.
Inside his car were K'Marlina,K'fitri and K'eni.
Off to Happy Puppy.
Robby and Antonio were there already.

Happy Puppy-ing.
Room 303.Spent 2 hours inside.Widi came too.
I sang a lot today.
Including 1 mandarin song,Cai Hong by Jay.
Everyone sang,except Antonio.
We spent about 230k for that.Each forked out 30k and the rest was paid by Jacky*so good of you;)*
it's 11.30 when we got back from Happy Puppy.
Marlina,fitri and eni went back.
Jacky,Roby,Widi,Antonio and I went for a supper in a roadside stall near Lippo Bank.(in front of NH).
*sh#t.I was wondering whether the foods there are hygienic or not.Anyway the table was dusty.Yucks...I had to clean it with tissues for times.;d
ordered ayam goreng+rice+es jeruk.
Very yummy.But not really full.;>(greedy me)...
After eating,we chatted for an hour to two.
Talked lotsa things.They told me their stories in Pulau Pelandok.*dunno where's that.But it seems quite fun although there're some unhappiness inside.
Also talked about our experience in ESC.
Talked till 2am.
Finally,too tired to continue.
And Jacky brought me back.Haha.*thank you.

It's 2.43 now.
Huamm...Quite sleepy.
Tomorrow still have to wake up early to do the chores.
Mum and lil bro will be back tomorrow.
Pray that tomorrow'll be better,not as boring as today.
>,<
Sleepy.
Good Night and...
Good morning.
xoxo.
Sweet dreams ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home