Monday, September 14, 2009

14.09.09-blank!

pagi ni bgun jam 5.30
aku kra bkal telat bgun,trnyta jam 3 an aku udh bgun.tp baring" bntar.
uhmm...
5.30,bljar biologi.myan msuk sih.hehhe
sarapan pagi ini agk berat,biasanya cm minum cereal,pagi ini mum gave me 2 boiled eggs,she told me to eat more nutritious foods,fret that i'll faint again.what hurt me was when i heard her saying that i should eat more cos i still looked pale.
TT..pale?again?abnormal heartbeats?shit~!
hbis sarapan,k skul.
dgrin guru ceramah.the same old preach.sick of it!
ulgn bio,lncar.ulgn writing,ok lhar.
the topic is about the place where i want to spend my life.
and i chose Perth.
hahah.pgen tgal di australia.honeymoon k swiss.shopping di japan!
hohoh...
but...i still feel smtg's wrong with me.
having some breathing difficulty.
but i kept mum bout it.
skit kpala.
zzz...
gak tau la.

plg.mau tdur.tp gk bsa.
then,dpt sms dr dia.

1st message: "Hsl liat dktr nnt kc w to ho.uhm..Relax.."
i only replied : "=) mudah2an deh.
aku gak tau mau jwab apa.
stil can't bring myself to tell him that i really worried that smtg bad will happen to me.i can't bring myself to smile...
3rd message:"........
.....
...wuez..u tkt ha?"
this time,i didn't say that i do afraid.
tp sbnrnya...aku tkut bnget.
bkan tkut ama dokter,tp tkut ama hsil.
sorry for not telling you all this.
i do regard you as my best buddy,but i just don't want to let you worry about me.
frankly,sifat aku yg introvert(tertutup) msh tetp ada.
when you told me that you're sorry for nt being there in the time i needed you,i....didn't know how to describe this feeling...
krena aku tau,skalipun kmu shbat aku,gak mgkn aku tiap saat trgntung ama kmu...
blank.confused.devastated.worry...
dunno whether you'll read this or not...
but don't feel sorry for me!i hate it.aku gak mau org jdi mrasa bersalah ato ksian ama aku...even if you read this,anggp aja smua sprti biasa.
please...=)
i'll still smile cos i'm happy as long as the people around me are happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home