Thursday, September 24, 2009

24.09.09-what a dull day!

21.10.
I'm home.
Just got back from the cybercafe.Nothing to do,just killing spare times.

Gosh.I met an irritating chap just now.
A guy named Hendi.
He ever wooed me before,but,for goodness sake, i won't accept a guy like him eventhough you kill me!*sigh.
I dislike his habits.
He came and smelt of cigarette.*sick.
Well,that's fine.
But,you know what,he even offered one to a kid there.
Dammit!Hell...How could he do such a shameless thing?
He brings harm to himself and even tried to harm an innocent kid?Cruel!
Can't stand it.
I chose to stay away and went home.
When i was home,he walked by,holding a burning cigarette on his right hand!What for?Showing off,is it?You think it's cool,don't you???I WILL TELL YOU,IT'S ABSOLUTELY NOT COOL BUT DULL!
Aarrggh....
How i really hate it!
But...Whatever it is,i still have to love them(smokers) but HATE THEIR HABITS!
*hush.Hush.Hush*
some prefer a smoker to be their other half,as they think it's cool,but BOYS,hear me!
If you're a smoker,get yourself at least a mile away from me!

Ok.Back here!
Woke up at 9 this morning.
Mooncake for breakfast.*mooncake festival's coming soon.
Fried beehoon for lunch.
Seafood for dinner(hopefully,nothing bad will happen this time).

Didn't do much thing today.
Took a short nap.

Robin&Feya came in the noon.
Sri also joined us.
She came to return me the shoes and i invited her for a seat.Hahaha.

Something hilarious yet serious happened.
Can you imagine how a guy like Robin could actually raise up his voice against a girl?
IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!

Sri was blaming him for a severe thing,and Robin couldn't control his emotions and ended up arguing.
The situation was very tense.
Haha.But this silly buddy of mine still knew to apologize in the end.
At very least,he felt guilty over his wrongdoings.

Uhm.
I watched 'The Wedding' on chn8 just now.
Fann Wong's wedding is perfect!
She has been dating with Min sun for 9 years and will get married on this 29th Sept.Wow.
Hao xing fu!Very blissful=)
how i wish i can be like them!=)
someone told me to get a 9yrs-9mnths-9 days boyfriend .I WISH!But,it's like wishing for a falling star!Do this kind of guy still exist?Haha.*just a wishful thinking part of mine!
Wish them a blissful marriage anyway!Live to old age=)

uhm.Am getting excited for tomorrow's POD(POWER OF DESTINY).Gotta know more about the real me!=)

chatted with my Piaojie,Vera,last night.
Wish them happy too=)
yuhuu.
Yingying texted me just now.*quite surprised.
Will be meeting her this Saturday in LaCRUISE.


that's all.
Good night world.
Loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home