Tuesday, September 22, 2009

21.09.09-nothing special.

Yuhuu...
Woke up at 10 this morning.
Brushed my teeth and went to Ama's house again for brunch(breakfast+lunch).
I ate chicken wings + rice.Yummy.Love it ;€
after eating,i went home.
Back home,started to become a maid.


Washed the dishes,swept and mopped the floor.Really tiring ._.
Can't help it.Mum'll surely nag me if i didnt do the chores.
After that,i went to the cybercafe,only a few steps away from my house.
Shoo...I changed my blog's skin and updated lotsa pics to the previous post.
Around 12.30,went home.
The weather's quite hot.
So,i took a nap.
When i woke up,Mum and lil bro were home.
Yuhuu.But that irritating fella really annoyed me!
Gosh.We bickered a lot!We kicked up a fuss over severe things.*dammit*
enough of that!

Took a bath.
Sms-ing.
Around 5.30pm,Robin came to my house and return me the bible.We chatted for a while.Talked about his ESC's experience.I bet he cried a lot.Haha.*crybaby...Anyway,i also cried a lot last time.
He went back.
Around 7.15,went to Komsel(komunitas Sel)-church community.
Robin came with Feya.Haha.Finally met him.1st impression was...like...Well.He's an interesting fella.
We joked a lot.Also with Elvi.
Went to Alex's house.
Tiring.I was sweaty.
At 9.00 pm,went home.
We dropped off in top 100 for a supper.
Roadstall again!--"
i ordered ayam penyet.
It tasted bad.Didn't eat much.
Haha.I kept on eating Robin's satay.
Who cares.Didn't really need to feel awkward with him ;)
around 10pm,went home.
robin and feya stayed in my house till 11pm.We talked a lot.Haha.Robin kept bullying me!*sigh!What a ingrateful buddy...;+(
they went home.

and now...Am laying on my sweet bed.Blogging on phone.
it's Tuesday!
School starts in 5 days.

Haha.Finally,someone texted me.
Shoo...Sms-ing.

Good Night everyone.
Sleep tight ;8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home