Friday, October 2, 2009

ThanksGodItsFriday!

Yuhuu!It's friday,baby!

Went to school holding a thick physic book in my hand.

I was very punctual today.I still had around 10mins to do my homework in the class.XD

English class was ok today.Heard a lot of thingy about college life from Ms.Revi.

Fisika class nearly made me out of breath.We were given 5 questions,and 1 of them was very difficult to solve.I spent hours on it.

B.Indonesia class...Needless to say,it's always so monotonous.

Agama class:felt so sleepy.

I took a short nap during the lunchtime.

Physic class was boring.The teacher only sat there and seemed clueless about what should she teach us.But,the Test will be on next FRIDAY!*gosh!

Swimming class:had planned to swim,but cancelled it.The water was dirty.Yucks!

Home.
Had mum-made bak kut teh for dinner.
(i was wondering how can i lost weight since my mum prepares delicacies for me everyday!)

went to cybercafe,did some editings on my blog.Can you notice the differences?

=)
i was sent a sms last night and it's quite unique.
I was given a 'Tell-the-truth Ticket'.And it gave me a chance to ask 1 question to the sender of this ticket.*smile.
And the sender will answer it truthfully.
But i didn't reply,cos i didn't know what to ask.
If you were me,what will you ask?
or...
If i give this Ticket to you,what will you ask me? .xoxo.

Night fellas!

don't say FOREVER cos you'll never know what's going to happen next.Leave it to God,cos He knows the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home