Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Grossy school!

*sigh.sigh.sigh.
I had a terrible day at that horrid-helly school.
The air conditioner didn't work at all.It was killing-hot!The class was much like hell.
I couldn't concentrate and i was perspiring and vexed.
Gross~
we paid so much for the school fee,and this is what we get?

Today's lesson:
kimia:i was having hard times in understanding the materials.I couldn't concentrate at all.I was like laying on the table and did the worksheet without analysing it further!*hving probs with HER!

fisika:wanting the test paper to be shared,but CORRECTIONS hasn't been done yet.Did a few exercises.
matematika:well,kinda brightened up.I enjoyed doing tonnes of worksheet.More and more.I love it!Time flew=)
Sejarah:we had an outdoor class .But,a few fellas and i were watching the football and didn't pay attention to what Pak Agus told us.So,we pissed him off in the end.15mins before the class ended,he closed the book and walked away.Was he furious?Feel so sorry='(

P.E:didn't exercise at all.The boys played soccer and occupied the field.

Biologi:didn't even open the book.We just chatted with B.Ria.

karate:did some basic stretchings.We had to hold our breath and locked our stomach,and shimpai punched it.*what a funny training!

Home.
Watched Fann Wong and Christopher Lee's wedding.
How I wished i could attend their wedding too!

Komsel.Only 5 of us.
We had a short sharing and went for supper.
I ate a bowl of miso and es gunung.
Very full=)
the miso didnt taste good ,but the es gunung,i love it!

Home.
I'm bushed,and sleepy.Gonna turn in earlier tonight!
Goodnight readers.
Loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home