Saturday, October 10, 2009

Helly FRIDAY and Holy SATURDAY!

Whoaa...
Much things to say.

Something happened at school yesterday.My emotion bursted,and i cried.
My juniors from 10-A made my form teacher cried.I was in the office at that time,i couldn't stand that sight,and i...Yey.I was mad and i told them off right in front of them.Everyone was looking and kept asking why,i was damn furious that time.One of my juniors even yelled at me.I knew it,they're unhappy cos their form teacher was implicated because of our complaints.What the heck!
I was thinking whether it's an eye for an eye action?F*cking foolish!Taking revenge,huh!
Truthfully,i tried to control myself,but...It still bursted out.
I couldn't resist myself.
But...I ended up apologizing to them.Yeah.I was wrong to get mad.
But...Forget it!
I'm being a human.I have my own reasons for doing that.I'm being benevolent,that's what God tells me to.
Hahas.It was such a hard day.I hate crying,but i cried!*shit!
Anyway,everything has come to an end.Stop here.Case closed!
Forget all the unhappiness!

Went to eat a bowl of es gunung in the night,to calm down my mind.I WAS UNHAPPY!:'(

and today.It's Saturday,sweety!
So,i woke up at 04:00am this morning!I rang him up,cos we agreed to view the sunrise together.
But,i called about 10times and nobody answered.*can't help it.This lazy bum!
So i went back to sleep and around 5am,he texted me.So,in the end,we still went to Harbour Bay for the sunrise.
It's been a decade since i last woke up this early.The air was so fresh!I could have a peace of mind...*thanks buddy for granting my wish.
Then,went to Avava for breakfast.Haha.It had been such a long time since i last stepped into the market.

Home.
Went to BCS at around 3pm to meet Jane.We went for food and movie.We watched 'Orphan'.The movie was quite great,my heart kept beating faster watching the psycho who killed ruthlessly.I'll rate it 6/10.
Jane,dwiki and I was not too scared,except Tandrian.Goodness!She was freaked out by the movie.Jane's hand was hurt by Tandrian.Hahas!Poor you...
We met Nanda in the cinema.
I also saw Dickson there.Haha.That guy ever wooed me for around 8 months,*damn!He was damn annoying.But,i managed to escape still.*hahahah.
He was with his gf,and i know her.
Met yanto,he was with his gf,too.
Then...
We went downstairs.While dwiki was buying the bubble tea,a gang of bimbos was standing beside us,and one of them was gossiping about Jane and my attires.She kept looking at my shocks and jane's red stocking.*gosh!What an old-fashioned hag is she.She thought that we didn't understand what she was saying in English.*craps!I understood every single words,baby!
Forget it.
Some people are just a way too lacking of fashion's sense!
Ou yeah!The more you critisized us,the more you has made us proud!We're beauty and you're *****!

Btw,i saw a bag just now.It's made from materials like 'karung goni'.But it was beautifully modified.I was thinking whether i should buy it.It costs around $30.But,fret that my mum will nag me if i bought it.
Haha!

Well.Am tired...
That's all.

i'm letting go.I won't trouble myself to hold something that's not mine.Happiness is what i seek.

loves,readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home