Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm back!:)

. . .
i'm...
Gosh.
Too many problems recently.
Could hardly breathe.

I couldn't hold my tears when i was praying just now.
I need Jesus so much in my life.I'm tired of struggling alone.
He's there,but...I nearly forgot about Him.
My eyes aren't meant for tears.I wish that i could hold it,but...I've reached my limits.
I'm sorry for everything.
I didn't mean to hurt others with my words...
But,i've cared others too much that i totally forgot myself. I didn't dare to scream out loud that I'M NOT HAPPY!

God.Hold me.
I know i'll pull through it.
Tell me that it has come to an end.
I'm going to start my engine.Won't let myself to fall through.
I'm not a superman,but no matter what,i'll give my very best.

To my buddy:trust me.I'm ok.I'm fine.You'll still see my smile.Thanks for your golden advice.I'll bear it in mind.

This super jcy is back!
Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home