Friday, December 18, 2009

I miss you!

Hey bloggers.
I'm back here again!
I miss this blog so much.i'd always wanted to post,but,life's strangling me.

What to say.
The last few months,endless probs.
Somehow felt like giving up,luckily i didn't.
God's always there to comfort me.HE even sent me a guardian to hear me.

So.now,it's sunshine after the storm!haha!*misleading idiom.

Exam's over.
The results are...quite satisfying.
Expect for Kimia and Fisika.i only get 6.8 for Kimia and 8.5 for Fisika.but,it's always ok.since,I'M IN HOLIDAY,BABY!

Today's the last day for this semester,it's also my,i mean our,last meeting with Bu duma,our matematika teacher.
I'd always adore her,but she's leaving this Sat.
Gonna miss you.
Her leaving also means that next semester will simply kill us slowly.who's gonna replace her?i guess no one can teach us the way she did.

Homed.
Had my lunch and a long deep sleep.i slept for about 3 hours.

Uhm...
Frankly,met a couple online.they are my friends.
I envy them for being so sweet.haha.
They're in a long distance relationship for about 6 months already and they're doing fine!haha.
They're another great couple around me.

This question has been popping out recently:'have you got a bf,jes?'
for goodness sake,how to convince you guys that I'M SINGLE!
Hey.i'm sick of saying :'NO,I'M STILL SINGLE.'...then my friend will say:'cmon,a lot of guys are waiting for you.'..oh my,spare me!
I even promised my friend,RICKY,that he's going to be the first one to know if i've got a bf.haha...happy waiting!
Don't keep wondering why i'm still single.

Whatever..goodnight!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home