Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lame Tuesday!

What a lame Tuesday!

I was slacking all day long.
Eat.Sleep.Online.
Planned to go to Spore tomorrow.But it's postponed again.*sigh*
my friend can't make it tomorrow,so,i guess we'll be going there on 24th.
I really can't imagine how crowded is it in Spore.
The whole plan's ruined.
I've got the money and the tickets,but...

Hopefully,will have times for shopping.I need to buy clothes for CNY.
And..Food-hunting.That's for sure:D
well.Nmw,am still looking forward to it.:D


and,you know what,i've turned down 2 BBQ offers.Both are on this 24th.
Kyaa...
The 1st one is Jacky's and the 2nd one is Lina's.
But,,,
no more foods!

I'm working on my ultimate mission*wow*

if i manage to lose 5KGs,then i'll treat myself to a sumptuous meal in Seoul Garden.\m/
but,it seems like i'm gaining more rather than losing.
After loosing weights,am going to be a foodie again.Eating w/o having to worry about getting fat!
Ha ha ha....
I'm smart,am i not?
:D

well.Nothing to talk about today,since i'm staying at home for the whole day.

Tomorrow,am going to shop for some toiletries.:D

goodnight,sweet pals.
<3<3<3<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home