Saturday, December 19, 2009

A start of something new!

It's Saturday,rascals!
Everyone loves Saturday!


Went to Bcs.Planned to watch Avatar,but the tickets were sold out already.*sigh.Really wanna watch it A.S.A.P!
So,ate quite a lot of sweeties in Bcs.*Fat!Fat!Fat!*
i ate a plate of Nasi Padang in Sawaty,a glass of bubble tea,a cold yogen crepes with chocolate and banana inside.*it's not too much anyway!

Then,at around 6.45pm,we went to G-Spot for a christmas party.
So,i was hanging out all day long with friends from UIB!
I was the only uniform tadpole there!*sigh*
but that means I'M THE YOUNGEST!*yey...
Well,hanging out with those guys were such a thrill.I just couldn't stop laughing!
I'd use 1 word to describe them:'MAD'!

The party at G-Spot rock-ed out our spirits.
It's Jesus Party time!Praise Hard!Pray Hard!Everyone was simply rocking for Jesus.
But,i didn't really like the sparkling ambience with those colourful lightings.But it's ok,Jesus's there!It's PERFECT!

We had gone out before the party ended,bcos...*peep*...

They planned to watch Avatar,but it's too late,and mum's waiting for me.NO MORE MIDNIGHT MOVIE!So,i didn't join them.*i wanna watch it!*[big scream...]
but in the end,they also cancelled it,as they couldn't get any good seats.They decided to go for a supper.I was thinking of joining them,since a supper wouldn't be that long?*evil heart speaking*
ok.I got a sudden warning.
"It's too late.Are you really going?How about your mum?"*those words changed my mind*.So,i didn't join them.
It was a sudden slip of my mind.
I was really a bad daughter.Mum's waiting,how could i make her wait any longer?
Ok.Thanks for reminding me to prioritize my family.
But please,no more playback about that 'going home at 2am'.
I admit that i shouldn't go home that late.But,stop remembering my mistake,spare me a chance to repent.
I'm imperfect!
Whatever hell is that,i've promised myself something!

19.12.09
NEW rule: Get home before 10pm!
bloggers,be my witness!
If i break it,i'll have to stay at home all day long on Saturday!

I guess i won't have to spell this out.I'm the only one who has to remember it.
Jesus,remind me!:)

a fruitful day.I've learnt a lot of new thingy.
I still can't leave my habit of living in my own world,having my own thoughts of everyone,on every human's behaviour.
I'm not judging.I'm living my own life.
I'm still playing hard to survive in warnings.I'm learning how to be humble.I'm fighting hard to accept lectures.
I've to win this helly-ego,NO MATTER WHAT!

I was thinking of locking myself in my own world,no more words from anyone,including my best buddy,leading my own way of life.*that's my ego.That was the real me,who always thought that i'd made the right decision,unwilling to hear other's opinion.*
throw that away.
I'm in the process of revoluting into a new Jessy.I've promised God and myself!:)


btw,he texted me just now.He asked me whether i'll be free tomorrow.*fret that he'll ask me out for..*peep!*
Well.The point is,he wanted to invite me to a christmas celebration in shangrila.*what a relief!*
Well,Mum did ask me for the same thing too.
Hm,I guess i'll be going.
I couldn't go last year,cos i went to another christmas celebration,but...No more reason of not going this time!



Ok.That's all.Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home