Monday, January 11, 2010

Puppy-Love Story vs First Love! <3 <3 <3

It was so damn hard for me to wake up this morning.I sat on the bed for around 5 mins with my eyes closed.
I couldn't get to sleep last night.I was rolling here and there for a few hours on bed and i finally fell aslept at around 3am.*hell*

and you know what,i dreamt of my ex-boyfie,Fendi,last night.*to be exact,it's this morning*
It was quite surprising.It was such a weird dream.
He came to me and gave me a lot of letters,inside were his words of love that he still liked me.*wuakaka...*
but i only read one of the letters,and when i was about to read the others...Suddenly...Bah...I woke up and realised that it's only a dream.*what a relief*
i wonder why i dreamt of him,since we didn't meet for quite a time as he's studying in SG.

So,let's talk about him then.
I knew him since we were in kindergarten.He was a little bit plump and cute.We were in the same class.
We both moved to Djuwita when primary 1.Then,we met again in primary 3.
We got closer since we were in primary 5.Our days were full of police and thief actions,chasing here and there,hitting each other.Well,the reason was that we wanted to attract each other's attentions.*lol!*very childish,right?
i remembered the time when he threw something to me and dirtied my clothes,then i told the teacher,in the end,he was given a lecture for bullying me.But,i did throw him back again.Haha!
Splashing waters,knocking each other's head,whatsoever.
Love-thingy happened when we were in sec 1.
He texted me that night and told me that he liked me and wanted me to be his gf.*washe!Unbelievable*
i thought that he was joking and i didn't really give him any response.*though i did like him,too.*
the next day,he came to me in person.I was practising for the flag ceremony at that time.So,we went to the field and we talked.*blush*
everyone was looking at us.
Haha.
So,he really confessed to me.He liked me since we were in primary 5.
*unbelievable* i called him that night and gave him my answer.It was a "YES"*LOL*
we were in a relationship for about 6 months.Our was sorta puppy-love(cinta monyet).
We didn't go out together or hold hands like the other couples do.
Not even a decent date.But i admitted that days with him were full of laughters.We never quarrelled,not even once.
At that time,he even helped me once.
My friend snatched away my book and he gave his very best to run after her and managed to get me back my book.*hero saving beauty?(very dramatic,is it?)*lol
But,we still broke up in the end.I was the one who initiated it,due to some religious reason:D
we broke up on 14th Feb,exactly on Valentine's Day.
Till now,i still wonder whether he was badly attacked by that cruel action of mine.
He had even bought me a box of chocolate,(since he knew that i love chocolate much)but i didn't accept it.I was so sorry.
Anyway,until now,we remain as friends,though we don't really keep in touch,only a short Hi when we met.
It was a funny puppy-love story.He was my ex and my 1st boyfie,but not my 1st love.

My 1st Love was a little boy in my class when i was in kindergarten.His name's Yudha.We parted when i moved to Djuwita and he remained in Ananda.The shocking part is,he happens to be my church-mate now!We are in the same church.I was really shocked when i met him again.Haha.
But,i think that he has already forgotten me.*or maybe he still remembers me?*


well,that's a long part of my 1st Love and puppy-love story!
That's a wrap for today.School again tomorrow*gross*
Goodnight:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home