Sunday, January 3, 2010

What an awful Sunday!

I'm so damn pissed off.

A friend of mine told me that there's a rumour about robin and i which stated that we're an item,we're officially a couple.Some even said that only the both of us went to SG,some even said that i should keep my distance with guys,since i'm a girl.
:<£€&-&%*@@
ok.You guys win!
Those rumours are enough to hurt me deeply!
I'm angry,disappointed,hurt!
Satisfied,huh?
Don't question my words!I mean it when i say:'I won't have a boyfriend before it's the time!'
what seems to be the problem for friends to be close to each other,nevertheless,we are buddy!

Enough!
You don't have to tell me that i'm a girl,I KNOW THAT!
You don't have the right to judge me,i hate being maligned for whatever the reason is!
You have no right to meddle with whom i'm with!

You guys started the rumour that we're an item,yet now it's you guys who state the fact that we're officially an item.
Hey,jerks!Hear me.Who are you to decide who's going to be my officially partner?
Gossip?Ok.You guys win!A nice victory on my wound,indeed.

For God's sake,give me the heart to forgive them.
I didn't trust them,i never do and...i won't trust them.
I'm sorry God.
I'm sorry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home