Thursday, January 14, 2010

Colourful Thursday!

What a colourful Thursday!

This morning,I got punished for breaking the school rules.Well,i got caught up for not putting on belt again.It's not the first time,anyway.I've got used to it.
Luckily,i only had to run one round.
But,it's so embarassing!*fiuh*
but i promise myself that IT'S GOING TO BE THE LAST TIME
today's quite ok,i only got sleepy in some monotonous subjects.oops
i've found a good way to fight against my weakness.Eating sour plums may be effective to wake me up from my half-opened eyes.Anyway,am going to try it.
I've to change!It's 2010,i should have been more sensible than to sleep during classes.

Well,Dwiki and friends are going to perform on this upcoming Djuwita Fair.I heard that it's going to be on next Saturday and Sunday,in Megamall.The first thing that came into my mind when i heard that:JCO,I'M COMING!hahaha

homed.I accidentally broke my mum's blender when i was trying to blend ices.deadmeat
i managed to fix it,eventhough it's not as perfect as it was.Anyway,it still works!

I'm in the middle of copying 461 contacts from my phone,since i'll be getting a new phoneyeyy!

I forgot that i had to go to the church today.i'm sorry

to-do list:
too much to be mentioned here!lame

NEWS OF THE DAY:
MY SCHOOL IS HAUNTED!
Will tell you more 'bout this tomorrow!Stay tune!

That's all,peeps.Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home