Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday-morning post!

yey.
Finally,new phone.
A brand new Nokia 5530 expressmusic is right here on my hand.
Yes,i love it MUCH!
I had planned to buy the white with pink accent one,but it's not in store yet so i ended up buying the white-blue one.
It's a touch-screen phone,even my mum wanted to have the same one like mine...

It's Sunday.
Still remember that i mentioned about my haunted-school on my previous blog?
Well.
That spooky sound came from primary 3's class..
The sound was not only heard by the students,but also the teacher.
Nobody did really see the 'ghost',but from the sound heard,the ghost is a little girl.she cried,laughed and sang.she followed wherever the 3b's students went.
A lot of people claimed that they also heard the sound.but for me...it doesnt make sense.i won't believe it unless i hear it with my own ears!
It's spooky,but NOT SCIENTIFIC!

That's all.i'm going back to my sleep now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home