Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I don't want to be sick!

It's my 2nd post for today.the 1st one was done at school.

I'm super duper tired today.i guess i've overworked myself,huh?
I was feeling weak all over my body when i got home.oh please.can't afford to get sick,no matter what!
A lot of assigments and tests await me!
Presentation,report..
Next week,am going to face many daily tests.*sick!
Also,birthday parties that i hv to attend!and...a list of church activities which is not to be missed!
February?
Joen and Adeline will be coming back to btam at the same time..im happy but on the other hand,i've to manage times well,to accompany them.
Oh God...
When can i have a break?

Enough of that..
Well.tell you what,
Alex finally replied my message.i was thrilled,really!i will keep praying for him,hoping than he can turn over a new leaf and be a good man.everyone will forgive his mistakes,im sure.:)

I think it's enough for today.night-night peeps.hugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home