Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Perhaps praying is the least thing that i can do for you. Im sure that your dad will be fine. Dont let your emotions get hold of you.

It has been almost 3 years since we first met.
We became friends and i was really shocked when you told me that you liked me.
Things weren't good at that time.
Not untill you met my friend and became her bf.
Honestly, i was happy for you.
You were a good guy for her.
Things got more awkward when you guys broke up and you told me that you still liked me.
Seriously, i appreciated it. But..
It's too late.
That kind of feelings has never existed between us.


But, im so thankful that you still regard me as your friend till this very moment, for treating me like a princess though i never dream to be one.


Back here.
Today's quite good.
I love Tuesday.
Back home and rushed for my art project.
Oh no. I will be having my Computer test tomorrow.
I dont even have the materials. Sigh.

Recently, i am getting bored with my school life.
Im looking forward to get into college soon!


Random.
Will be having my one-week holiday on this 22nd.
Simply love it much!

Goodbye bloggies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home