Friday, March 5, 2010

04.03.10
Went out with Joen and friends last night.
First we went to NH.
The guys went to play billiard so i just sat there and waited.
Then went to pempek citra for supper.
After that, we went to Happy Puppy.
There were Yongjie,Jason, Jimmy, Jeff,Ayong, Joen and I.
We booked the GRAND SUITE with the Las Vegas theme.
Only booked for an hour,it costed 180k!

Next, we planned to go to Pizza Hut, but as it was closed so we went to the 24/7 Mcdonald.
I miss Mcd.
I ate a burger and french fries.*uwww...

And...i broke the rule. I went home at 11:36 pm.
I had to make an exception as Joen is going back to China tomorrow. But...
As what i have promised myself, i have to stay at home for the whole Saturday as a punishment for not going home at 10.


Guess what, i have rejected 3 movie offers for tomorrow. I wanna watch Alice in the Wonderland. I've been waiting for this movie. Well, i guess it's gonna be movie-alone this time as Jane and friends are going to watch it tomorrow. SO SAD BUT TRUE, I CANT JOIN THEM. TT

Forget it.sigh!

Today.
Went to Ricky's birthday at Pizza Hut.
There were about 20 people there.
But still, i ate a lot. 3 slices of pizzas, a chicken wing, a bowl of chicken cream soup, garlic bread, cake and a glass of coke.
After the party, i went to BCS.
I met Santo, Limin and Hilton there.
Then i went to meet my cousins and friends.
What a tiring day! Finally homed...
Fiuh.



God, thanks for sending guardians to protect me. I feel so blessed with them around. They make me like a princess:)
But i know that's not my life. I cant do much to their kindness.
My heart has not been opened yet. The key is there with You.
I know that You will give this key to my one and only.
So..
God, please just bless them.
Thousands of prayers to repay their kindness.

Good night,loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home