Monday, March 8, 2010

#nowplaying:Afgan-terimakasih Cinta.

I love this kind of ambience where im alone in my sweet room, listening to my fav love songs while typing my post.
It's great to have times on my own.
:)


Well, yesterday, 07March 2010, i broke the rules for the 2nd time.
So, my friend and I went to MM last night.
We went to Monic and sang for 2 hours. It was almost 10 at that time. I was supposed to rush back home. But my friends wanted to play the arcade games. Of course, i would have to accompany them.
Sigh. Tik tok tik tok.
We ended up going home at around 10:20.
And i was exactly homed at 10:36pm.
Ok. Another punishment to go.( don't you think that i remind you guys of Cinderella, who has to go home before the clock strikes 12? And I hv to go hom before 10. Ok, i am JESSYRELLA.)
But, 2 birthday parties coming up on this Sat and next. So... I will hv to sacrifice Sunday then.
Wish me luck. Boredom kills terribly.
I was at home last Sat and it was like living in a cave. No movie, no hangouts, no birthday party.
Only bed and that 21-inch tv. Oh... It was such an agony.


And i had a dream last night.
It was weird and terrifying. The same person appeared again.
That person has come into my dream for umpteen times. But this time... It was...


Tell you what, recently i found guys who play guitar are impressive and attractive.
A big scream for them.(Y)
They are somehow romantic and faithful to love.
They are natural and pure with true expressions reflected on their face.
They are lovely.
Moreover, dress them up with a shirt and a black tuxedo. Wow. Thumbs up.
(oops. I watch too much romance. Lol)

Ok. Thats all.
Gotta get my Math HW done.
Candynight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home