Saturday, March 27, 2010

What a Suckturday!

Went to MM at around 2:45pm and got ready to get on stage. I was late and Dwiki was even worst. But who cares, the show wouldn't start without us anyway.*evil's laugh.
For God's sake:) that was such a tough 2 hours.
I'd rather be at school for 9 hours than to be a MC for merely 2 hours.
There were even some technical problems during the performances. I was dumbfounded and had to spout out a lot of lies to entertain the audience.
Oh my! Please.
A little girl even cried on the stage when i tried to hold her. Am I so scary? T.T
Well. Anyway, i feel a great sense of relief now!
Yey.
But, kinda sick because of these pains. Body aches all over. Headache. Cold. Sore throat. Wow.. They are such a *great* companion. I love you guys. *darn!

Well. After the show, Jolly,Robin and I went to Solaria and at 6.30, we went to catch 'How to train your dragon?'.
It's a must-watch movie!
I'll rate it 8/10.
I love Hiccup.
And guess what, Jolly and I kept making fun of Robin and Tety during the movie.lol..
We kept pairing them.. And.. Ya,quite fun.
I had to play along with Jolly to avoid any unwanted misunderstanding.

Ok. Homed..

I realised something a couple mins ago:"to be loved by the one you love is a bliss, to be loved by the one that you don't might somehow be a burden!"
Then those words remind me of Justi, who's so in love with 'that person'.
Anyway, good luck for you, mate! Perhaps you should learn to let go.
Letting go might be good for both parties.


And I am still being showered by loves that i can never repay.
Sigh. Please stop making me feeling indebt to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home