Friday, March 26, 2010

Im back, hearties!

William and his friend came last Tuesday, so Jane and I had been accompanying them to tour around this small city. Quite fun.
Managed to mix up well with two more new friends named Johan and Ayong.
Well, but they had gone back this afternoon.

So,what's next???
Oh man. I have been appointed to be the MC for the school promotion show. I was like -,-
She really had us forced to be the MC!
It will be on this Saturday at Megamall. I have to be there at 2 since the show will start at 3.
Guess who's my partner this time?
IT'S DWIKI!!!
Unbelievable.amazing. How could it be?
A kiddo like him would agree to be on stage for two hours. Moreover, he has to promote our school like it's the top choice in town, yet it's the other way round inside.

Sigh.
Wish me luck, guys!
Oh.
Hopefully, i won't get too nervous and don't know what to say.


Ok. Back here.
Robin and Jolly came to my house for a long chat just now. We talked about love thingy a lot.
This all time teen's favourite topic had me freaked out. I learnt about some dark secrets.
Oops.

Goodnight. Lovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home