Monday, March 22, 2010

Midnight post.

I will be having my one week holiday starting from tomorrow:-)
Congrats me:)
(\m/)
Ok. The best of lucks for my eccentric seniors.
Seriously, you guys must pass that useless exam, no matter what:)


Had a boring hangout today.
What a colourless Sunday!

Let's just give it a skip.

Recently, i was surrounded by a bunch of out-of-love fellas.
Some of them even confide in me.
Well. I'm a good listener for them. An excellent love advicer. But one thing that they never know is, i'm worst when it comes to action.
How should i put it?
I lack of experience when it comes to love thingy.
I'm one who daydreams all day long.
Why is everybody asking me if i've got a crush? They should have known that my answer is definitely no.
So please just stop asking!
One of my friends even described me as a girl who loves foods more than a guy:-)
Yes. I don't deny that.

Ok. Goodnight bloggies:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home