Friday, October 29, 2010

Jessy is BACK!

How i realise that i'm such a FAILURE when it comes to BLOGGING!
My latest post was on 30thAUGUST!!! I'VE ABANDONED MY BLOG FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS!
What a big FAILURE!
My EXCUSES would either be B or L. It's Busy or Lazy!
Screw me!

Ok, i've come up with some more ACCEPTABLE EXCUSES:
1. My days revolve around school, workplace and church, which are not even a bit interesting to talk about.
2. I've got no internet connection at home. Blogging using my phone can be quite troublesome.

Have been doing really good recently except for being SO BUSY.

Still doing quite well with my part time job. Am getting hitched to it. Frankly speaking,i prefer working to studying. I wonder why. U.U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home