Monday, August 2, 2010

FIRST SCHOOL DAY IN AUGUST

it's Monday, flag ceremony as usual.
and i was late, that's not surprising.
just got to the line when Jane told me a bad news.
Bu Rima, my Matematika teacher,has resigned.
i....
LAUGHED and said:"Oh, i love this school so much."
not because i'm happy that she's moving, in fact i'm feeling totally depressed.
ANOTHER TEACHER MOVES OUT OF THIS HORRIBLE SCHOOL!
and this time, it's my Matematika teacher.
How are we going to pass the National Exam in this state?
No Fisika and Kimia teacher and now...NO MATEMATIKA TEACHER!
BIG SCREAMMMMMM........!!!
help me.
we're going to die sooner or later.
come on, it's but the second day of August yet this bad news comes and attacks me like a big hurricane out of a sudden.
how am i going to take this big blow?
it's August, it's supposed to be the best month of all for me.
but...
what a disappointment!
and another bad news is that, Pak Ivan, my homeroom teacher, might be the one who's going to replace Bu Rima.
My reaction: HELL NO!
it's better to have no teacher rather than having someone to teach us subject which's not his specialty. i won't agree to it.
i promise that i will stop him, no matter what happen.
what's the different of randomly pick just Tom or Dick in the street to be our teacher with asking him to be our teacher?
i tell you, IT'S BUT THE SAME!
I'm frustrated.i will explode if things carry on like this.
Can someone tell me what should i do?

Except for the Writing class, i did nothing but facing my laptop all day long.
no teacher, no class.
is this a school?

speechless.
this is my 12th year and also my last year,yet things like this happen.
sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home