Wednesday, August 18, 2010

i love seventeen part 1

ok, my bad.
haven't been updating this blog like so damn long.

....
had my seventeenth birthday celebrated in advance last 14th Aug(my birthday's supposed to be in 16th Aug).
after a long consideration, i chose to have it celebrated at Thrive.
a few days before 14th, i'd booked a room for everyone but the manager called me that Saturday and told me:"WE CAN'T LET YOU HAVE THE ROOM SINCE IT'S THE FASTING MONTH SO ALL KTV ROOM CAN ONLY BE OPENED FOR BUSINESS AFTER 9PM!"oh GODDDD!
that's like a bad news out of the blue.
since i'd told my friends to come at 5 so it's impossible for me to change the time or place in a sudden.
couldn't help it.
that Manager sent me such A BIG GIFT for my birthday.
but still, the party went on.
we couldn't use the room so we'd to share the place with strangers in the 1st floor--"
actually i was fine with that, except for those smell of cigarettes!

told everyone to come at 5 but 85% of them were LATE!
that's not surprising, everyone gets used to Indonesian's rubber-time culture.


just enjoy the pictures!
didn't i look just too young to be 71?
Hanung,Sheila and Nanda
Sweetest couple of the party!
Rizki and Shirley
guess who won the match?
ugly faces in action!
he finished all the foods!
3 sweet pies in ACTION
Adrian and I
Sheila, Kevin and Nanda
Stacy and I

Yasni and I
(i've known her for more than a decade)
Elvina,I and Yasni
Jolly,I and Santo

Budi and I
BTC and I
Wirren and I
Jane
(she was the one who helped me with the cake cutting since i sucked at things like this)
First cut by ME
17 wishes
yey! i'm officially seventeen!
another ugly faces pose
My birthday cake

Joen and Jane

Justi and I
(his face looked just STUPID)
lol

our camera-man,Dwiki
"Kiss My Muscle" pose
oops...pne-hand bodyguard?


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home