Sunday, April 4, 2010

Oh man... Feeling so vexed at the moment. Feel like screwing up everything.
It's all because that horrible mid tests. I hate TESTS!
Deep to the core.
My whole week will be totally messed up.
Gosh. Help me call 911. I wanna sue my school!

Today? Rushed to the church wearing a floral dress. Felt like a country girl.
It's IG's birthday today so we had a celebration. Everybody dressed up like a cowboy. All looked great. And me? Felt like a weirdo.



Tell you guys. Stay tuned here. Cos for next week, i'll be posting a lot of facts and things about different types of guy.
Not everything but all that i know and thoughts about them.
So, keep your eyes reading.


don't ever try to make a single lie to me. Lie once and i will never ever trust you for the second time. I'm sorry. I don't hate you.
I just don't trust you. I will still respect you but i won't let you know too much about me. That's me. I love truths though they hurt. Cos lie is a better killer than a knife. Lie hurts more.


It's hard for me to trust a person. It's like asking me to do a murdering.
Why? People are just not as reliable as God.
Please don't talk behind my back. Tell me if i'm not good enough. Feel free to rant at me. But listen to me, don't do that behind my back!
When i don't say anything that doesn't mean i don't care.
Action is a better word than words itself.


Feeling so uncomfortable recently.
Why?
Something's missing.
Things have changed. So do people.
I try to make do with the changes but...
It's too much. So the past was a lie? It was but a beautiful act?
It's but a dream.
So nostalgic.
Hell with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home