Saturday, April 3, 2010

As what i've promised, let's talk about what happened yesterday.

I woke up at around 7.
Mum's not at home, so i woke up earlier to do some chores and off to Sumatera Expo for church Easter's celebration.
Lotsa people there. My friends and i were late so we had to make do with the back seats.
It was GREAT:)

Then we headed to our next destination : the orphanage.
We visited them and spent a few hours with them.
I learnt a lot of things from them.
They might be poor but they know how to be grateful.
All these times, i've been living in a world where i don't have to worry a thing about foods or other living expenses.
Mum sends me to a reputable school with a lot of facilities. I live in comfort.
But when i saw their life... They are such an inspiration.

After the visit, we went for a chill to Nongsa. Spent the whole noon there.
I love the sea.

Homed.
Mum brought me my favourite chocolates from Singapore and other good stuffs.


And today...
It was around 4.
I hadn't bathed and sat in the living room watching Hi My Sweetheart.
And... That terrifying Robin suddenly came and brought me some donuts from Jco! Oh. I gasped and didnt know what to say. Letting him saw me in my worst state.
But still, both eyes were wide opened seeing those donuts. Yummy!

At around 6,
Went for a movie with Jolly and Robin.
It rained but luckily mum's friend offered to drive us there.
We watched The Clash of the TITANS! A superb movie. Must watch!
I love Medusa:)
It was sort of PERCY JACKSON.
Some characters like Zeus, Poseidon, Hades and Medusa are all inside.
After the movie, we went to Dapur Nyonya.
I ordered a plate of fried rice.
Talked a lot of things there.
Then i realised that Jolly has a bad impression towards love. He thinks that love is bullshit where actually he gets crazy over Korean dramas, with those romantic love stories. Oh man. Can't really understand why did he say so.
Imagine a world without love. It's tragic.
No love. People killing everywhere. No tears but bloods are shed.

After the dinner, we went around and stopped for a seat inside 21.
Chit chatted again and again.
Managed to dig up a lot of informations about UIB.

That's all for today.
Homed at 09.58pm. What a close shave!

Goodnight, bloggies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home