Thursday, June 3, 2010

Flashback (30th May)

My classmates and I went to Barelang for a big feast to celebrate Rubby's and Bayu's birthday!
FYI, it's a seafood feast!
(some of the pictures're grabbed from Rizki's blog and Justi's blog)

The blue one is Sugi's car
Let's see what we're going to eat!

Hendro(Agung's brother), Rubby the 1st birthday boy and Sugi

see? Prawns, sotong, vegs and fresh coconut!



Rizki and Abeng
(What was she( or maybe he) looking at?)
This is me with the newly cut fringe!

Sexy butts show?



Whose hand's that?

My coconut
Abeng and Rizki*again?
The view was fabulous!
i love the blue sky!

Nemo and Friends?
That's the well-known Jembatan 1(Bridge 1)



The Kelong
Group picture



Lol! Did i scare you?

Agung and Andi were busy with their Psp
Rubby was digging for treasures?
Bobby
Me!*taken by Rizki
The big guy in black is Adrian!
the one with spectacle is Bayu, the second birthday boy!

Nurita(Bayu's sister) and Bayu
Hanung(*weird expression)
(He was telling you: "aih.. i want more foods! why didn't you guys leave me some?")
On the way back
Then we went to Nagoya Hill
@29

Did i look like an expert in pool?





well,,, and the second armageddon happened in my house!


See?
Everything was in a big mess!
This was what happened when i was burning midnight oil to study for the exams!



4 more days to go!
These 5 days went quite smoothly!
Pray for me and wish me lucks, people!


credits to Rizki and Justi for providing some of the photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home