Thursday, May 27, 2010

New fringe+ guys+ new background!

Finally, had my fringe cut.
The result was like... I look like a nerd!
A mushroom head! Sigh...
Mum said that it suits my face, but i still feel so uneasy.
I'm not going out tomorrow. Really feel so malu!


Gosh.
I just knew that they've broken up.
I was shocked. Thought that their relationship was going to last for years, yet...
My friend really loves him so much.
I thought that he was a good guy. But, why did he initiate a break up? His reason was: the girl's was too demanding and didn't care about his feelings.
Holy moly, wasn't that just another excuse of yours?
3 weeks have passed, my friend couldn't just get him off her mind.
Sigh. Everytime i always end up having to hear their sad stories and try my best to console them. I share your happiness, so do your sadness. Well, God bless

Relationships are so fragile nowadays.
Guys try to hold your hands, lay in your hugs, ask for a passionate kiss with you, some beast even demand a night in the bed, then.. Bye bye?
I'm sorry. I sound as if guys are really so despicable, not all guys, but most of it!
Am i just too lucky to escape
from all those things?
For my girl: be strong girl! It's not that you can't live without him in your life, learn to let go and forget!
I've been praying to God that He will eventually send me a good guy.


Ok. I've changed my background. Is it nice? I love it so effin' much.:-)

It's Vesak tomorrow. Holiday!

Goodnight! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home