Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm back.

Hello people. It's been so long, huh?


I'm not doing that exceptionally great recently. Many things are on my mind.
I feel so tired, emotionally and mentally.
How can i put it in words? Anyway, no one really knows about it.
I tell no one but him.
Typed a long message and sent to his inbox. It has been my habit to pour things into words. Thank God, at least i've got a friend like him.
Well, pray that everything will soon be over. I NEED A BREAK, A LONG BREAK.


Ok. Let's back to the 'Types of guys' discussion.

"Which type of guys do you prefer, one who's so fashion conscious or one who loves to dress simply?"

I love guys who dress simply. I don't blame guys for dolling up themselves, but i seriously feel insecure when i mix with this type of guys. I love guys to be in simple shirts, jeans... A couple of boys' bangles will also do. Not too much like chains or clingy necklace.
But, they shouldn't be too simple too. I mean, at least look presentable and not too much.
What do you think then?


Well, i just got this message from a guy who used to be my suitor:
"A little clown is living in my heart.
Small and very special.
It can dance & jump,laugh & sing.
if u feel lonely and sad don't thing that nobody's care and love u..
Come into and i'll borrow u my clown to make u feel better and happy ..
Nytez~"

Those words are quite interesting, huh.
He told me that he'll come to me and lend me the clown whenever i need it. Lol. I bet if he's the clown himself.
Anyway, lotsa thanks.


That's all for today. Goodnight, sweethearts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home