Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ok people.
How are you?


Doing quite well recently. Time flew really fast. We are in the middle of May.


It's Wednesday. The most depressing day of the week.
We went to the computer lab this morning. And... It was such a miracle that the computer's working normally. So happy.
I could view a lot of websites in a go without having to restart it over and over.
Found a new fashion website.
Http://www.lookbook.nu
Fashion references from people all around the world.
Oh man. I wanna graduate soon. Gonna change my overall attire. I dress too mature for times.
Be patient. Once i graduate, i'm free to buy more clothes.

So for this 1 and a half years, i gotta stick to my not so good attire.


Tomorrow's Ms.Revi's birthday. We've decided to give her our handmade scrapbook.
The book is simply cool.
Anyway, we are going to give her a surprise.


By the way, an anonymous guy called me a few days ago and claimed to be my friend. He told me that i've known him for 2 years. I was like: huh? Who are you? I couldn't seem to recall having a friend like him.
In the end, it was but a prank call. Oh my. He got my number from a friend of mine and called me because he wanted to befriend with me.
It was good during the first and second call.
But then, i stop picking up his call nor replying his message.
I just don't feel like it.




Ok, and today's topic will be: what do you think about a guy who shed tears for a girl?

Men shed bloods but not tears. But then, when they shed their tears for you, that only shows how you mean so much to them.
Imagine how a tough guy will cry for a girl he loves.
Wow. Not every guy is capable of that.
Two thumbs up for this type of guys. But, of course, it's ok to cry but never too much. You will piss girls off.

2 more weeks to the final exam.
Getting more tense.
Oh God. Bless me with a strong will to study hard.

Sigh.

Last, i'd like to recommend you guys the songs by Ten2five which are really nice and touching. It's a must-hear one!
Goodnight!

Wish of the day: i wanna watch Shrek-Forever After.
I guess it's gonna be my last movie before the exam.
Okay. Who wants to catch it? I'm in.
I don't wanna end up missing good movies again like the previous time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home