Saturday, May 22, 2010

What a long Saturday! Spent the whole day loitering around inside BCS. Met quite a lot of friends there.
Gadeno,Gramedia,Coffeetown and last we even took some random pictures in the car park.
Justi and Rizki were trying to shoot some pictures of them jumping up high. The results are still quite good though.*will upload the pictures another day.

And, i got a piece of bad news. Two of my chat friends, Juvenno and Benson, died in a car accident which happened in Legenda district last night. Heard that they were having a car race when the accident happened.
One of them, Juvenno, was my classmates when i was in kindergarten.
Though i didn't really know them that well, but i still feel kinda lost.
I can't imagine how his girlfriend is going to take such a big blow. Losing someone you love is akin to having your flesh cut off from your body. Or perhaps it hurts more?
Once again, God's telling me to cherish everyone around me.
Anyway, it's a matter of times that people have to leave this world.
My condolences to both party's family.

Also, love's in the air. A friend of mine has finally made his love confession to the girl he loves. Congrats! Shocked yet happy to hear that. Though his way of confession is a way too lousy but at least he's not afraid to make his feelings known.
And another friend of mine is so happy to know that the girl he's been loving and missing deep inside his heart has finally gone single again. Well well, i know that no one can replace her inside your heart, lad! Best of lucks.

Some are in love, some are out of it. When's it gonna be my turn?


As for today, i can't think of what type of guys to be discussed, so let's just talk about confession made by girl!
Agree or disagree? If you're a girl, will you do that?
Well, though i don't really have a say whether it's right or reasonable but... I salute girls who braven themselves to do that.
Shame on me. I'm one who cares too much about pride and dignity, who'd rather spend times waiting than confessing.
Gosh. What's with me?

That's all for today.
Goodnight.

It's gonna be a long, long night.
Jane and Rizki are right, random thoughts always pop up at night.

091325
My minds and heart can't seem to get out of the dream i had last night. It was a long one, so real and so heart warming.
Even when i got up, my minds still kept on wandering around that dream.
I wish that it's not only a dream, i wish it to be true, though it's almost impossible.
All i can do is to pray, hoping that God will really show His way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home